Saturday, November 19, 2005

Wedding



So after the last adventure, a new one was coming up. My cousin was going to get married and she asked me to get some bugs for a bridal procession with the bridesmaids, the groom and friends of them. Off course I agreed to do this so I asked a few of my friends if they wanted to help me out that day with their bug. But still a lot of work to do before I was sure that everybody could come... Mine had to be repaired and Dimi's bug needed a new gearbox ( the other one broke at Spa) So I bought a new fender and painted it. A new taillight was provided by Tim (nose cone). Meanwhile I went to help on Dimi's bug getting his gearbox out which Gaetan (Gasburner) fixed. Mounting the gearbox and engine at the same time,things where going smooth.
Mine was coming along fine and one week before the wedding all bugs were ready. The decoration had been brought in place by my hands and they were looking very nice. The day of the wedding everything went very well and a lot of eyes and heads where turned in our direction as we passed through the streets driving these beautiful cars... (modesty is a good thing haha)Thanx to Len, Tom, Tim, Dimi and Gaetan for driving there bugs and a very nice day!!! Thanx guy's!!!